Safe, pain-free procedures performed by our experienced, gentle and friendly and dental team.
Your wisdom teeth are the third and final set of molars that usually come through at approximately 18 years of age or a little later. They can cause problems for many, and often need to be removed.
If you’re experiencing pain or x-rays reveal that your wisdom teeth may cause trouble, it’s likely they need to be removed.
There's a Plus to going with us
All procedures are performed by our experienced Perth dentists using the latest techniques, to ensure that you’ll be as comfortable and pain-free as possible.
- In-chair extractions by an experienced dental surgeon
- Easy appointments – minimal waiting time
- Health insurance rebates available for those with major dental cover
- Sedation available
Don’t wait until the last minute
Most people decide to take care of their wisdom teeth when it starts to hurt.
Delaying your wisdom teeth removal can lead to more serious dental issues:
- It can lead to extreme pain.
- It can lead to infection.
- Wisdom teeth become more difficult to extract the older you become.
- It can cause gum problems around the wisdom tooth, and cavities in the surounding teeth.
Be wiser than your wisdom teeth and act now to prevent any further complications.
To make getting the care you need more accessible, we have easy payment plans available (including Afterpay).