How we keep you safe.
You might feel some added uncertainty coming to your dental appointment these days.
We take CoVid 19 very seriously and we are taking proactive measures to ensure your
safety and comfort throughout your visit.
1. All staff have undergone mandatory vaccination requirements.
2. We are fully Accredited with QIP and St John Safe WA so we understand fully how to carry out CoVid precautions.
3. Before arrival at the clinic, all patients and staff are screened for health status.
4. Patients and staff must wear a mask correctly to enter the clinic.
5. Upon arrival patients will be asked to check in on the SafeWA app or to sign in on the register and complete a health screen.
6. All patients will be asked to use hand sanitiser before seating themselves.
7. Our reception staff are regularly cleaning the waiting room and front desk environment with disinfectant for your safety.
8. All our staff wear masks. Our clinical staff wear masks, eyewear, gloves and, where needed, gowns over their clothing.
9. All instruments are put through a sterilisation process for your optimal safety and all surgeries are cleaned thoroughly between patients with disinfectant.
We are confident that you will continue to enjoy high standards of comfort and safety during your visits with us. Please don’t hesitate to ask our helpful team members if you have any questions.