Terms and Conditions
DPlus Care Coupon
- Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
- Sedation is not included in this offer.
- You may claim Health Fund rebates in conjunction with this offer.
- The coupon fee is non-refundable, and it’s value cannot be deducted from the treatment plan.
- Our Dentistry Plus dentist will prescribe a mutually-agreed treatment plan based on their clinical assessment.
- We welcome an existing treatment plan from another dental practice. We do, however, reserve the right to alter the existing treatment plan, should it be deemed clinically inappropriate. This will be discussed with you at your consultation.
- Once your first appointment has been performed, you have a period of 12 months to complete the treatment plan to avoid any changes that may occur in the mouth that could effect the said treatment plan.
- This offer can be used with an existing Dentistry Plus treatment plan, however, as we already have Perth’s most competitive prices that are discounted from the STANDARD fees, the 50% discount will be applied against the STANDARD fee schedule and not your current estimate. For example, if your current treatment plan states you need a dental crown at $1400, however the STANDARD fee schedule is $1700 for a dental crown, you will receive a 50% discount on the $1700 price, not the $1400 price.
- The coupon can only be used for 1 treatment plan (a treatment plan is a full course of treatment designed to get you to optimal dental health and can include multiple appointments and services, this can also include optional & elective treatment such as whitening, veneers etc).
- The coupon is on an individual only basis and cannot be used for multiple people or family members.
- The DPlus Care Coupon cannot be used for Invisalign or any other orthodontic procedures.
- Changes may occur in your treatment plan during the course of treatment due to various clinical factors. These may include but are not limited to, fracture or loss of teeth, worsening gum disease & tooth decay ect. If such changes occur they will be discussed with you prior to continuing with the amended treatment plan.
Pretty Penny Finance Terms and Conditions
Available to approved applicants only. Terms and conditions apply and are available on application. Credit provided by Pretty Penny Finance Pty Ltd (Pretty Penny) ABN 38 607 393 411. Australian Credit Representative number is 486980, is an Authorised Credit Representative of Pretty Penny Holdings Pty Ltd ABN 69 607 391 168 licensed under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009 to provide credit assistance and services. Australian Credit Licence number is 481695. For full Pretty Penny Finance terms and conditions, go to: https://prettypennyfinance.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
SuperCare Terms and Conditions
Available to approved applicants only. If approved, funds must be used for dental your procedure only. If used for other purposes, the ATO may take legal action against you. Full terms and conditions apply and are available on application. For more information visit https://mysupercare.com.au/ or contact SuperCare on 1300 665 440