We’ll beat any WA Dental Clinic Implant quote!
If you’ve received a cheaper dental implant quote from another WA clinic, show it to us & we’ll beat it!
At Dentistry Plus, we’ll beat any WA implant quote!
At Dentistry Plus, we want to offer you the best in safe and successful implant treatments – at the best possible price!
That’s why we invite you to show us any other dental implant quote from any West Australian dental clinic, so we can not just match it, but beat it.
Competitively priced dental implants in Perth!
Prices start from just $1499 per implant. Further discounts may apply.
All Dentistry Plus clinics have a special focus on dental implants. Our dedicated dentist has undergone specialised implant placement training and has performed hundreds of successful implant procedures over the years, so you can rest assured you’re in safe hands.
As we operate in Australia, unlike overseas clinics, we comply with the highly stringent rules of the ADA and TGA, so all our materials, as well as techniques and hygiene standards, are of the highest standard.
All Dentistry Plus clinics are QIP accredited dental practices.
QIP is a scheme developed collaboratively by the Australian Dental Association (ADA Inc.) and QIP (Quality Innovation Performance) to reward private dental clinics for their commitment to continuous quality improvement.
Dental implants are the foundation for permanent teeth, allowing you to:
- eat, talk & laugh freely
- enjoy greater nutrition
- avoid suffering detrimental bone loss
- say goodbye to mouth sores & irritated gums caused by conventional dentures
Terms and conditions:
- Lowest price offer is for implants and placement only
- Quotes only provided to patients whereby the dentist deems the procedure suitable.
- Does not apply for any Groupon or Scoopon-type specials
- Offer only valid for registered West Australian dental clinics – not overseas or interstate clinics
- Dentistry Plus has the right to refuse any quotes that are not genuine
- Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.