Same-Day Dental Crowns in Leederville
We’re celebrating the launch of our Leederville clinic by offering Same-day Dental Crowns at an incredibly low price of just $999.
One day is all it takes…
- No more temporary crown
- No more repeat appointments
- No more uncomfortable, prolonged impressions
Getting your new 3-D dental crown
Next, within few hours your dental crown will be designed and made up on-site, polished and then fitted in your mouth.
Dental crowns are used for many reasons
Dental crowns are lifesavers – they can be used in many different ways, protecting and often prolonging the life of your tooth.
- Broken teeth – sometimes, over time, your teeth can break. Providing that your dentist deems it solvable, she may recommend a crown to hold the tooth together and keep it functional and healthy.
- Cracked teeth – your teeth can crack for many reasons, such as accidentally biting into a hard object. This crack may become worse over time, causing pain. A crown can hold your tooth together, minimising the risk of further damage.
- Aesthetic reasons – sometimes, for cosmetic benefits, it’s easier to use a crown rather than a porcelain veneer if your tooth is badly damaged or there is not enough of your natural tooth for a veneer.
- Tooth loss – a dental implant, abutment and then crown can fill the gap of the missing tooth. This has the added advantages of not only giving you a new, lifelike tooth, but the implant will take the place of the tooth root, keeping your bone tissue nice and strong. Your new crown will also stop your existing teeth from falling in towards the gap, causing cosmetic and alignment problems.
Dentistry Plus Leederville
Terms & Conditions
- The same-day crown is only applicable for non-aesthetic cases (or for front teeth, 2 crowns or more must be used for optimum shade matching).
- The cost does not include a post/core build up if the tooth needs one (if the tooth is grossly broken down).
- In some cases, we may not be able to do the crown on the same day; this will depend on the availability of dentists, materials and couriers.
- The dentist has absolute discretion on what is suitable for you.
- Valid for patients aged 18 years and over.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.