Affordable In-chair Wisdom Teeth Removal Clinic
Safe, pain-free procedures performed by our dedicated wisdom tooth surgeon
If you’re experiencing pain or x-rays reveal that your wisdom teeth may cause trouble, it’s likely they need to be removed.
All 4 wisdom teeth removed under local anaesthetic for a fixed $1200
All 4 wisdom teeth removed under twilight sedation for a fixed $2000
- In-chair extractions by an experienced dental surgeon
- Easy appointments – minimal waiting time
- Health insurance rebates available for those with major dental cover
- From $240 per extraction*
- Sedation available
Do my wisdom teeth need to be removed?
Book now: call (08) 9300 1416
Book now for your initial consultation and wait only a few days before your extraction appointment time. Just send us your x-rays (OPG), and as soon as our dentist has examined them we will send you a quote and organise the appointment for your procedure.
Important considerations regarding wisdom teeth:
- You will need an appointment with a dentist, along with an OPG (x-ray) to confirm that your wisdom teeth need removal
- Don’t wait to have your wisdom teeth removed if you have an infection. This can lead to serious complications
- Antibiotics are only a short-term solution for infection
Learn more about your wisdom teeth
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.