Affordable In-chair Wisdom Teeth Removal Clinic
Safe, pain-free procedures performed by our dedicated wisdom tooth surgeon
Your wisdom teeth are the third and final set of molars that usually come through at approximately 18 yrs or a little later. They can cause problems for many, and often need to be removed.
If you’re experiencing pain or x-rays reveal that your wisdom teeth may cause trouble, it’s likely they need to be removed.
All 4 wisdom teeth removed under local anaesthetic for a fixed $1200
All procedures are performed by our dedicated wisdom tooth removal surgeon using the latest techniques, to ensure that you’ll be as comfortable and pain-free as possible.
- In-chair extractions by an experienced dental surgeon
- Easy appointments – minimal waiting time
- Health insurance rebates available for those with major dental cover
- From $240 per extraction*
- Sedation available
Don’t wait to the last minute to get your wisdom teeth removed!
- It can lead to extreme pain.
- It can lead to infection.
- Wisdom teeth become more difficult to extract the older you become.
- It can cause gum problems around the wisdom tooth, and cavities in the teeth in front.
Do my wisdom teeth need to be removed?
Only a dentist will be able to answer this question, but if you’ve recently experienced wisdom teeth pain or infection, it’s likely that your wisdom teeth need to be removed.
Book now: call (08) 9300 1416
Book now for your initial consultation and wait only a few days before your extraction appointment time. Just send us your x-rays (OPG), and as soon as our dentist has examined them we will send you a quote and organise the appointment for your procedure.
Important considerations regarding wisdom teeth:
- You will need an appointment with a dentist, along with an OPG (x-ray) to confirm that your wisdom teeth need removal
- Don’t wait to have your wisdom teeth removed if you have an infection. This can lead to serious complications
- Antibiotics are only a short-term solution for infection
Learn more about your wisdom teeth
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.