Four under One (now from just $87 a week*)
The most cost-effective full arch rehabilitation option using 4 implants. Providing a permanent solution for long-time denture wearers with teeth that look & feel like your own.
Pay just $87 a week* with dental finance and say goodbye to your old, uncomfortable dentures! Terms & Conditions apply.
The Four-under-One Full Arch Rehab on 4 implants increases the effectiveness of implants by using a specific placement technique to provide maximum stability and time efficiency.
Dental Payment Plans
At Dentistry Plus, we offer competitive prices for our dental implants in our Perth dental clinics (In fact, we’ll beat any WA implant quote). But it’s still hard to pay the fee in one lump sum. That’s why we’ve introduced payment plans to make your important dental implant procedure more budget-friendly.
The Full Arch Rehab is a possible solution if:
- You find wearing dentures too uncomfortable
- You have no teeth at all
- Your remaining teeth are damaged, loose or painful (and aren’t restorable)
- You have severe gum disease or infection (where teeth can’t be saved)
- You’ve been told that you’re not a candidate for implants as you lack adequate bone
Contact us today for more information about our Full Arch Rehabilitation procedure
Each treatment varies, depending on the individual’s needs. Our objective is always to give you optimal function, comfort and aesthetics.
An investment offering many benefits
- A fixed, permanent solution
- Improved appearance & comfort
- More cost-effective than older implant methods
- Keeps bone tissue strong and healthy (avoiding resorption)
- You have severe gum disease or infection (Where teeth can’t be saved)
- Easy to clean & maintain
- High success rate
- Eliminates the need for bone grafting
- Shorter treatment time
What is Four-under-One (Full Arch Rehab on 4 Dental Implants)?
The Four-under-One Full Arch Rehab on Four Dental Implants is a technique where all teeth are placed on (and stabilised by) four implants. With the Four-under-One technique, the rear implants are placed at a 45° angle towards the back of the mouth. This helps overcome bone deficiencies as well as providing excellent support. By using this method, we are often able to get by with inserting only four implants rather than the traditional method of six to ten implants.
The Four-under-One Four Dental Implants allows you to eat a wider variety of foods – like fresh fruit.
Individuals who have been told that they lack sufficient bone for conventional implants, or who require bone grafting but have contraindicated medical conditions are ideal candidates for the Four-under-One.
The Four-under-One also makes cleaning simpler and – as only 4 implants are used, there are fewer ‘posts’ to clean around.
The Four-under-One Full Arch Rehab on 4 implants is also quick. A patient can have implants placed, then wear the dental bridge within one or two days.
Dental implants are small titanium bolts that have been used for years in dentistry to provide stability for crowns or bridges. Titanium is used as it is incredibly strong and biocompatible – which means your body will not reject it.
Dental implants also offer another key benefit. Through biting and chewing, the implants stimulate the jawbone, keeping the bone density strong. When there are no longer natural teeth and tooth roots (or implants), the bone is no longer stimulated, and consequently, starts to deteriorate – or resorb. This is why those who have been without their natural teeth for a long time have a drawn, sunken-in appearance to their mouth and jaw.
One implant per missing tooth is NOT required
Many people think that you need an implant for every tooth missing. This is not true. With the Four under One, we place two implants at the front of the mouth, with the other two placed diagonally towards the back of the teeth, avoiding parts of the jawbone that are often of poor quality, thus avoiding costly bone grafts.
Terms and conditions
- Lowest price offer is for implants and placement only
- Quotes only provided to patients whereby the dentist deems the procedure suitable.
- $16K price only gives you the preliminary bridge. We recommend you replace this bridge after 12 months.
- ‘We’ll beat any WA quote’ offer does not apply for any Groupon or Scoopon-type specials
- Offer only valid for registered West Australian dental clinics – not overseas or interstate clinics
- Dentistry Plus has the right to refuse any quotes that are not genuine
- Finance is only available to successful applicants to Pretty Penny Finance.
- Cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer
- Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.