Ceramic Veneers Perth
Tooth veneers are very thin, natural-looking, and custom-made laminates that are permanently bonded to your teeth.
The technology used in producing veneers at Dentistry Plus’s labs produces spectacular results that are tailored to each individual tooth, covering a variety of aesthetically unpleasant conditions such as:
- oddly shaped teeth
- uneven teeth
- crooked or gapped teeth
- chipped teeth
- discoloured teeth
Perth’s transformation dentists
Having transformed countless lives, one smile at a time since 2008, Dentistry Plus have the experience to not only correct the flaws of your teeth but to holistically produce a smile that matches and enhances your facial features.
There’s a Plus to going with us.
So, call your local Dentistry Plus clinic today to book in a consultation for porcelain veneers.
Serious dental procedure
Porcelain veneers are a permanent cosmetic procedure that needs to be performed by a skilled and experienced cosmetic dentist.
Veneers are permanently bonded to your tooth and are designed to withstand continual biting, chewing, and drinking – just as your normal teeth are expected to.
To remove/replace veneers requires drilling off the laminate and the cement that bonded them with your natural teeth which is a highly undesirable process to go through.
Therefore, we stress that patients steer clear of any thought of purchasing DIY veneer kits and always invest in getting veneers done properly by a cosmetic dentist.
Benefits of ceramic veneers
- Beauty: Our high-quality tooth veneers are extremely natural looking, reflecting light like the way your natural teeth do. Not only that, your teeth will be more proportional, straight, and even.
- Convenience: Veneers take little time to organise. Within just a few visits to your dentist, your smile can have a whole new makeover!
- Versatility: Because ceramic veneers can correct a number of different issues, such as chipped and stained teeth, they can correct a number of different issues at once, including even closing gaps between teeth, saving you money and time – and giving you an extremely pleasing result.
- A brighter smile: Ceramic veneers are an excellent option for those wishing to conceal stains on their teeth. Not only will you have a brighter, whiter smile, but they offer virtually permanent stain resistance.
- A great alternative to more expensive treatments: If your teeth have mild irregularities in shape or alignment, tooth veneers can be a wonderful alternative to dental braces or other expensive dental procedures to remedy such a problem. Speak to your dentist to see if veneers would be a suitable option for you.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.