Safe, pain-free procedures performed by our dedicated wisdom tooth surgeon
Your wisdom teeth are the third & final set of molars that usually come through at approx 18 yrs or a little later. They can cause problems for many, and often need to be removed.
If you’re experiencing pain or x-rays reveal that your wisdom teeth may cause trouble, it’s likely they need to be removed.
Dentistry Plus offers wisdom teeth extractions in our Joondalup, Leederville, Leeming & Maddington clinics. Payment Plans available.
Get all 4 wisdom teeth removed either:
- under local anaesthetic for a fixed $1200
- under twilight sedation for a fixed $2000
All procedures are performed by our dedicated wisdom tooth removal surgeon using the latest techniques to ensure that you’ll be as comfortable and pain-free as possible.
- In-chair extractions by an experienced dental surgeon
- Easy appointments – minimal waiting time
- Health insurance rebates available for those with major dental cover
- From $240 per extraction*
- Sedation available
Book now: call 9300 1416
Book now for your initial consultation and wait only a few days before your extraction appointment time. Just send us your x-rays (OPG), and as soon as our dentist has examined them we will send you a quote and organise the appointment for your procedure.
Do my wisdom teeth need to be removed?
Only a dentist will be able to answer this question, but if you’ve recently experienced wisdom teeth pain or infection, it’s likely that your wisdom teeth need to be removed.
Dental payment plans
We’ve partnered with Pretty Penny Finance to offer payment plans to make your important dental procedures more affordable. Pay off your treatment cost at low-interest rates without resorting to high-interest credit cards.
Important considerations regarding wisdom teeth:
- You will need an appointment with a dentist, along with an OPG (x-ray) to confirm that your wisdom teeth need removal
- Don’t wait to have your wisdom teeth removed if you have an infection. This can lead to serious complications.
- Antibiotics are only a short-term solution for infection.
If you know your wisdom teeth are causing trouble, it is not wise to travel overseas for a long period of time. We recommend you have your wisdom teeth removed before you go.