Don’t pay too much for your dental implant procedure
The price of dental implants varies greatly. And we think some clinics are charging too much. If you’ve received a quote from another WA dental clinic, please, come and speak to us. We promise that we can beat their quote, possibly saving you thousands of dollars.
Dental implants are used for full arch rehabilitation on 4 implants, implant-supported dentures, and implant-supported crowns. But there are no fixed prices, with some per clinics charging up to $20,000 more for full arch rehabs. So it pays to do your homework!
The highest standards of quality & hygiene
Dentistry Plus has a special focus on dental implants. Our dedicated dentist has undergone specialised implant placement training and has performed hundreds of successful implant procedures over the years, so you can rest assured you’re in safe hands.
As we operate in Australia, unlike overseas clinics, we comply with the highly stringent rules of the ADA and TGA, so all our materials, as well as techniques and hygiene standards, are of the highest standard.
All Dentistry Plus clinics are QIP accredited dental practices. QIP is a scheme developed collaboratively by the Australian Dental Association (ADA Inc.) and QIP (Quality Innovation Performance) to reward private dental clinics for their commitment to continuous quality improvement.
Terms and conditions:
- Lowest price offer is for implants and placement only
- Quotes only provided to patients whereby the dentist deems the procedure suitable.
- Does not apply for any Groupon or Scoopon-type specials
- Offer only valid for registered West Australian dental clinics – not overseas or interstate clinics
- Dentistry Plus has the right to refuse any quotes that are not genuine
- Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.