In-chair wisdom teeth removal
Great news for anyone needing in-chair wisdom teeth removal: Dentistry Plus is conveniently offering safe, affordable wisdom teeth extractions from Monday to Sunday in Joondalup, and Monday to Saturday in Leeming and Maddington.
We’ve made wisdom teeth extraction affordable, with prices starting at just $240 per extraction. All procedures are performed by our highly qualified dental surgeon who has performed thousands of extractions, and uses the latest techniques to ensure that you’ll be as comfortable and pain-free as possible.
- In-chair extractions by an experienced dental surgeon
- Easy appointments – minimal waiting time
- Health insurance available for those with major dental cover
- From $240 per extraction*
- Sedation available
Book now: call 9300 1416
Book now for your initial consultation and wait only a few days before your extraction appointment time. Just send us your x-rays (OPG), and as soon as our dentist has examined them we will send you a quote and organise the appointment for your procedure.
Do my wisdom teeth need to be removed?
Only a dentist will be able to answer this question, but if you’ve recently experienced wisdom teeth pain or infection, it’s likely that your wisdom teeth need to be removed.
Important considerations regarding wisdom teeth:
- You will need an appointment with a dentist, along with an OPG (x-ray) to confirm that your wisdom teeth need removal
- Don’t wait to have your wisdom teeth removed if you have an infection. This can lead to serious complications.
- Antibiotics are only a short-term solution for infection.
If you know your wisdom teeth are causing trouble, it is not wise to travel overseas for a long period of time. We recommend you have your wisdom teeth removed before you go.