Pay just $87 a week* with dental finance and say goodbye to your old, uncomfortable dentures! Terms & Conditions apply.
Using four implants, our Four under One full arch rehabilitation system provides a permanent solution with teeth that look & feel just like your own. And with our celebratory offer, prices have never been this low. Pay $87 a week with Pretty Penny Finance – based on repayments for $16k over five years. See T&C below * (Normal price: $20k+)
The Four-under-One Full Arch Rehab on 4 implants increases the effectiveness of implants by using a specific placement technique to provide maximum stability and time efficiency.
The Full Arch Rehab is a possible solution if:
- You find wearing dentures too uncomfortable
- You have no teeth at all
- Your remaining teeth are damaged, loose or painful (and aren’t restorable)
- You have severe gum disease or infection (where teeth can’t be saved)
- You’ve been told that you’re not a candidate for implants as you lack adequate bone
With Dentistry Plus, there’s no need to travel around town; your entire treatment is performed under one roof. Our dental clinic has a dedicated, experienced in-house dentist, an on-site laboratory and dental prosthetists working as a team every step of the way to carefully complete your procedure.
Each treatment varies, depending on the individual’s needs. Our objective is always to give you optimal function, comfort and aesthetics.
An investment offering many benefits
- A fixed, permanent solution
- Improved appearance & comfort
- More cost-effective than older implant methods
- Keeps bone tissue strong and healthy (avoiding resorption)
- Eliminates the need for bone grafting
- Helps to improve nutrition (allows you to eat a greater range of foods)
- Easy to clean & maintain
- High success rate
- Shorter treatment time
What is Four-under-One (Full Arch Rehab on 4 Dental Implants)?
The Four-under-One Full Arch Rehab on Four Dental Implants is a technique where all teeth are placed on (and stabilised by) four implants. With the Four-under-One technique, the rear implants are placed at a 45° angle towards the back of the mouth. This helps overcome bone deficiencies as well as providing excellent support. By using this method, we are often able to get by with inserting only four implants rather than the traditional method of six to ten implants.
The Four-under-One on Four Dental Implants allows you to eat a wider variety of foods – like fresh fruit.
Individuals who have been told that they lack sufficient bone for conventional implants, or who require bone grafting but have contraindicated medical conditions are ideal candidates for the Four-under-One.
The Four-under-One also makes cleaning simpler and – as only 4 implants are used, there are fewer ‘posts’ to clean around.
The Four-under-One Full Arch Rehab on 4 implants is also quick. A patient can have implants placed, then wear the dental bridge within one or two days.
Dental implants are small titanium bolts that have been used for years in dentistry to provide stability for crowns or bridges. Titanium is used as it is incredibly strong and biocompatible – which means your body will not reject it.
Dental implants also offer another key benefit. Through biting and chewing, the implants stimulate the jawbone, keeping the bone density strong. When there are no longer natural teeth and tooth roots (or implants), the bone is no longer stimulated, and consequently, starts to deteriorate – or resorb. This is why those who have been without the natural teeth for a long time have a drawn, sunken-in appearance to their mouth and jaw.
One implant per missing tooth is NOT required
Many people think that you need an implant for every tooth missing. This is not true. With the Four under One, we place two implants at the front of the mouth, with the other two placed diagonally towards the back of the teeth, avoiding parts of the jawbone that are often of poor quality, thus avoiding costly bone grafts.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Terms and conditions
- Lowest price offer is for implants and placement only
- Quotes only provided to patients whereby the dentist deems the procedure suitable.
- Not all patients are suitable for this treatment. The dentist has absolute discretion on what is suitable for you and may refuse treatment for any reason.
- $16k price only gives you the preliminary bridge. We recommend you replace this bridge after 12 months.
- $87 a week is based on repayments of $16k over 5 years
- ‘We’ll beat any WA quote’ offer does not apply for any Groupon or Scoopon-type specials
- Offer only valid for registered West Australian dental clinics – not overseas or interstate clinics
- Dentistry Plus has the right to refuse any quotes that are not genuine
- Finance is only available to successful applicants to Pretty Penny Finance.
- Cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer