Now, there’s no need to wait weeks for a dental crown. At Dentistry Plus you can have a crown in just one day, and at the most competitive price in Perth.
Visit any of our clinics in Joondalup, Leeming, Maddington or Leederville.
Thanks to the latest in 3-D dental technology, you can have a faster, more efficient, more comfortable treatment – and have your crown on the same day.
One day is all you need
- No waiting for weeks with a fragile, temporary crown
- No more repeat appointments
- No more prolonged, uncomfortable impressions
On your one-day crown appointment, the dental team will take a 3-D scan of your tooth and surrounding area. This image can then be viewed by the dentist – and yourself – on the computer screen. This allows the dentist to explain the treatment in closer detail. Plus, you can see for yourself exactly what is going on.
Next, within few hours your CEREC crown will be designed and made up on-site, polished and then fitted in your mouth.
Digitally fabricated restorations are better – not just faster
Digital restorations are the modern, fast solution for many patients, providing many benefits:
- Looks and feels just like a normal tooth
- Highly durable
- Stain resistant
- Preserves natural tooth, prevents it from breaking
Dental crowns are used for many reasons
Dental crowns are lifesavers – they can be used in many different ways, protecting and often prolonging the life of your tooth.
Broken teeth – sometimes, over time, but it can literally break. Providing that your dentist deems it solvable, she may recommend a crown to hold the tooth together and keep it functional and healthy.
Cracked teeth – your teeth can crack for many reasons, such as accidentally biting into a hard object. This crack may become worse over time, causing pain. A crowd can hold your tooth together, minimising the risk of further damage.
Aesthetic reasons – sometimes, for cosmetic benefits, it’s easier to use a crown rather than a porcelain veneer if your tooth is badly damaged or there is not enough of your natural tooth for a veneer.
Tooth loss –a dental implant, abutment and then crown can fill the gap of the missing tooth. This has the added advantages of not only giving you a new, lifelike tooth, but the implant will take the place of the tooth root, keeping your bone tissue nice and strong. Your new crown will also stop your existing teeth from falling in towards the gap, causing cosmetic and alignment problems.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The same-day crown is only applicable for non-aesthetic cases (or for front teeth, 3 crowns or more must be used for optimum shade matching).
- The cost does not include a post/core build up if the tooth needs one (if the tooth is grossly broken down).
- In some cases, we may not be able to do the crown on the same day; this will depend on the availability of dentists, materials and couriers.
- The dentist has absolute discretion on what is suitable for you.
- Valid for patients aged 18 years and over.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.