Dentistry Plus has dentists near you in Perth open through the weekend.
Appointments are available for emergency dentist visits and regular appointments – at no extra charge!
Dentist open Saturdays & Sundays
If you need to see a dentist on the weekend, here’s what’s available:
- Dentistry Plus Leederville: alternate Saturdays & Sundays – 9 AM to 5 PM | T (08) 9228 3434
- Dentistry Plus Joondalup: alternate Saturdays & Sundays – 9 AM to 5 PM | T (08) 9300 1416
- Dentistry Plus Maddington: alternate Saturdays & Sundays – 9 AM to 5 PM | T (08) 9452 2400
- Dentistry Plus Leeming: alternate Saturdays & Sundays – 9 AM to 5 PM | T (08) 9332 2133
Dentist open late night
- Dentistry Plus Leederville – Tuesday ’til 8 PM
- Dentistry Plus Maddington – Thursday ’til 7 PM
Emergency dentist near you
If you need an emergency dentist in Perth, near where you live, please call the closest location to you as outlined above. We’ll make sure you will be seen immediately if necessary.
It’s best to be safe than sorry, for even if you’re not sure that your condition is an emergency, call us to discuss your situation over the phone. Common emergency dental problems include toothache, chipped or broken teeth, dental trauma, bleeding gums, lost filling, crown audience, wisdom teeth pain or gum abscesses and swelling.
General dental procedures
Dentistry Plus offer the entire suite of general dental and implant dentistry services including:
- General (Family) Dental
- Emergency Dentist
- Dental Implants
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Cosmetic Dentistry (including Invisalign, teeth whitening, porcelain veneers)
- Same-Day Crowns
- Root Canal
- White Fillings
- Preventative Dentistry (including scale & clean, fluoride)
Covered by all health insurance funds
We’re covered by all health insurance funds. Plus, our dental clinics in Joondalup, Leeming and Maddington are Medibank Private Members’ Choice & HBF Member Plus Providers so you may be eligible for an out of pocket expense deduction of up to 80%. Our Leederville clinic is a Medibank private member’s choice provider.
Dental implants & wisdom teeth removal
Dentistry Plus has a special focus on dental implants (tooth implant) and wisdom teeth removal. If you’re interested in dental implants, you’ll be happy to know that we are prepared to beat any other WA dental implant quote. So talk to us today! We also offer set price in-chair wisdom teeth removal, starting from $1200.
Terms and conditions:
- Lowest price offer is for implants and placement only
- Quotes only provided to patients whereby the dentist deems the procedure suitable.
- Does not apply for any Groupon or Scoopon-type specials
- Offer only valid for registered West Australian dental clinics – not overseas or interstate clinics
- Dentistry Plus has the right to refuse any quotes that are not genuine
- Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.