Discover beautiful, high-quality porcelain veneers in our Joondalup, Leeming & Maddington clinics.
Tooth veneers are very thin, natural-looking laminates that are permanently bonded to your teeth. Today’s veneers give spectacular results, covering a variety of aesthetically unpleasant conditions such as:
- oddly shaped teeth
- uneven teeth
- crooked or gapped teeth
- chipped teeth
- discoloured teeth
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
- Beauty Our high quality tooth veneers are extremely natural looking, reflecting light similar to the way your natural teeth do. Not only that, your teeth will be more proportional, straight and even.
- Convenience Veneers take little time to organise. Within just a few visits to your dentist, your smile can have a whole new makeover!
- Versatility Because porcelain veneers can correct a number of different issues, such as chipped and stains teeth, they can correct a number of different issues at once , including even closing gaps between teeth, saving you money and time – and giving you an extremely pleasing result.
- A brighter smile Porcelain veneers are an excellent option for those wishing to conceal stains on their teeth. Not only will you have a brighter, whiter smile, but they offer virtually permanent stain resistance.
- A great alternative to more expensive treatments If your teeth have mild irregularities in shape or alignment, tooth veneers can be a wonderful alternative to dental braces or other expensive dental procedures to remedy such a problem. Speak to your dentist to see if veneers would be a suitable option for you.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.